- Fixed a bug where past due dates for completed tasks were red (as if they were overdue)
- Fixed a bug where the Confluence app action would fail if a doc contained certain image attachments
- Fixed a bug that prevented field positions from being moved when editing a template
- Fixed a bug that caused the UI to crash when trying to filter task assignees by a User Group
- Fixed a bug that caused the position of the formatting bar to break when the related doc sidebar was open at the same time
- Fixed a bug related to Jira authentication
- Fixed a bug in the Chrome extension that caused the position of Powered by Hugolabel to break
- Adjusted the behavior for minimization of the primary navigation bar. It will no longer collapse automatically for users on small screens.
- Introduced a new warning modal that will is triggered when attempting to leave a settings page without saving your changes
- New onboarding experience for users that are not on a work calendar.
- Fixed some more scheduling bugs related to timezones.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the cursor to jump for Safari users when shrinking the width of their composer
- Typo fix for smart due dates when adding a task to a template
- Fixed some UI bugs where legacy brand colors were still showing up in the product (scratchpad colors, billing page etc)
The Hugo app for Zapier now includes support for the following actions and triggers:
- Action: Create task
- Action: Update task
- Action: Find task
- Trigger: New task
- Trigger: Completed task
This is fantastic for teams who want to send Hugo tasks to other apps used to manage their work. You can even configure two-way data flows so that a task completed in Hugo triggers that task to be completed in the corresponding app or vice versa.
When applying the last meeting doc to a new meeting, we have added support to ensure the Slack channel settings are carried over, in addition to the content and share settings that were already included.
Admins of paying teams can now access and download invoices/receipts from the billing page of their account.
Field responses contained in documents will now be displayed in full when posted to a Slack channel.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a recurring series to break if it is being updated when the user is in a different timezone from when the series was created
- Fixed a minor UI bug on the attendee list when wrapping onto multiple lines
- Some minor formatting bugs have been resolved when content is pasted into Hugo from another app
- fixed a bug that could cause @mention chips to break when adding two mentions consecutively without a space in between
- Fixed a bug in the calendar UI for week-view, if the user had only selected a single date in the previous screen
- Removed some of the old Hugo branding when docs are posted to Slack